driver training and assessment courses.
About the course
Operating a Crawler Crane is a specialised skill. On course completion trainees will be able to apply theory and skills in lifting and placing loads with an overhead crawler crane and analyse and evaluate processes, through practical experience.
This course is based on coaching and assessment only and is designed for trainees with experience in crawler crane operation.
- Demonstrate knowledge of using a track crawler crane
- Carry out daily and weekly safety and maintenance of a track crawler crane with a lattice boom
- Configure and position a track crawler crane
- Lift and place regular and irregular loads with a track crawler crane
- Place a track crawler crane with a lattice boom in out-of-service condition, and complete documentation
- 27676: Configure a lattice boom track crawler crane, and lift and place regular and irregular loads
- 30072 – Demonstrate knowledge of slinging regular loads
- 3789 – Sling regular loads and communicate during crane operations
- Price on Application
If you would like to pay on the day or have the course fee invoiced to a company please select the pay later option when prompted.
Can't find the time you're after?