We have a range of professional
driver training and assessment courses.
Heavy Traffic Licence – Class 2 – Invercargill
About the course
What can I drive?
The Class 2 licence course covers a Heavy Rigid Vehicle with a Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM) of between 6,000kg to 18,000 kg or combination vehicle Gross Combination Mass (GCM) of between 6,000 kg to 12,000 kg.
What will I need?
- A licence medical.
Duration: 2 days of theory and training and assessment in a class 2 vehicle.
The course will cover the following:
- Learner Licence study (c2)
- Obtain your learner licence
- Logbook study and assessment (Unit Standard 24089)
- Class 2 theory study and assessment (Unit Standard 17574)
- Practical training in a class 2 vehicle
- Practical Assessment
We supply the vehicle for the practical or you can supply it providing it meets the required standard.
On successful completion of our training programme you will be issued with a full class 2 licence certificate, which you will need to take to a testing agent and have your licence upgraded with no further practical driving test required.
- 2 Days
- $1415.00 including nzta learner licence fees
- $1265.00 – If you already have your c2 learners licence
- all prices including gst.
If you would like to pay on the day or have the course fee invoiced to a company please select the pay later option when prompted.
Can't find the time you're after?