We have a range of professional
driver training and assessment courses.
Heavy Traffic Licence – Class 4 – Invercargill
About the course
What can I drive?
The Class4 licence course covers a Heavy Rigid Vehicle with a Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM) of more than 18,000 kg with 3 axles or more.
What will I need?
- Proof that you hold Unit Standard 24089 (Logbooks). If you have not completed unit 24089 the course duration will be 1 day.
- Your class 4 learners licence
- Class4 theory (Unit Standard 17576)
- Practical training
We supply the vehicle for the practical or you can supply it providing it meets the required standard.
On successful completion of our training programme, you will be issued with a full c4 certificate, which you will need to take to a testing agent and have your licence upgraded with no further practical driving test required.
- 1 hour of theory training/assessment followed by up to 1 hour of training and assessment in a class 4 vehicle (assuming you have completed a logbook course with your c2 licence)
- $920.00 including gst – inc full licence endorsed onto your licence.
- Assuming you hold Logbook Unit 24089
If you would like to pay on the day or have the course fee invoiced to a company please select the pay later option when prompted.
Can't find the time you're after?