We have a range of professional
driver training and assessment courses.
Heavy Traffic Licence – Class 5 – Arrowtown
About the course
What can I drive?
A Class 5 licence allows you to drive a Heavy Combination Vehicle with a Gross Combination Mass (GCM) of more than 25,000 kg.
What will I need?
- Proof that you hold Unit Standard 24089 (Logbooks). If you have not completed unit 24089 the course duration will be 1 and a half days.
- Your class 5 learners licence
- Class 5 theory (Unit Standard 17577)
- Practical training
- We supply the vehicle for the practical or you can supply it providing it meets the required standard.
- This is a 1 day course
On successful completion of our training programme you will be issued with a full c5 certificate, which you will need to take to a testing agent and have your licence upgraded with no further practical driving test required.
Providing you have evidence that you have successfully achieved unit standard 24089 (logbooks):
- 3-4 hours of theory training and assessment
- Up to 3 hours of practical training and assessment of unit standard 17577
- $1380.00 including gst
- inc full licence endorsed onto your licence
- Assuming you hold Logbook Unit 24089
If you would like to pay on the day or have the course fee invoiced to a company please select the pay later option when prompted.
Can't find the time you're after?