We have a range of professional
driver training and assessment courses.
Heavy Traffic Licence – Class 5 – Cromwell
About the course
What can I drive?
A Class 5 licence allows you to drive a Heavy Combination Vehicle with a Gross Combination Mass (GCM) of more than 25,000 kg.
What will I need?
- Proof that you hold Unit Standard 24089 (Logbooks). If you have not completed unit 24089 the course duration will be 1 and a half days.
- Your class 5 learners licence
- Class 5 theory (Unit Standard 17577)
- Practical training
We supply the vehicle for the practical or you can supply it providing it meets the required standard.
On successful completion of our training programme you will be issued with a full c4 certificate, which you will need to take to a testing agent and have your licence upgraded with no further practical driving test required.
Providing you have evidence that you have successfully achieved unit standard 24089 (logbooks):
- 3-4 hours of theory training and assessment
- Up to 3 hours of practical training and assessment of unit standard 17577
- $950 – Assuming you hold Logbook Unit 24089
If you would like to pay on the day or have the course fee invoiced to a company please select the pay later option when prompted.
Can't find the time you're after?